Sign in to follow this  
Doratown

"Thrust Set" During take off and "Loc Blue"

Hi,

On the 1.4 version, During takeoff, after callout "takeoff" and set thrust the copilot callout "thrust set" before I finish my FMA callout (Man Flex SRS Runway A/THR Blue). (Sometime even before I start to callout FMA)

Also during approach, when I call out loc blue(Which identify as "loke blue" on green bar) the PM say CHECKED twice, VERBOSE PM was off.

Lastly, I also have the Aerosoft version, really love the Asian sound accent, any chance to be implemented on FSLAB as well in the future?

The "thrust set" call is triggered based on ground speed.  It's looking for 35 knots as the trigger.

Maybe just bit a bit quicker on the FMA callout.

We can't make the FMA callout a necessary condition for the "Thrust Set" callout because a lot of users won't bother making the FMA callout.

Loc appears a "Loke" because I had to spell it that way in the grammar file to achieve better speech recognition results.

Codewise, he should only say "checked" once.  I suspect an additional phrase was also detected around the same time, resulting in you hearing checked twice in a row.  You'd need to check your CVR log to confirm.

16 hours ago, byork said:

The "thrust set" call is triggered based on ground speed.  It's looking for 35 knots as the trigger.

Maybe just bit a bit quicker on the FMA callout.

We can't make the FMA callout a necessary condition for the "Thrust Set" callout because a lot of users won't bother making the FMA callout.

Loc appears a "Loke" because I had to spell it that way in the grammar file to achieve better speech recognition results.

Codewise, he should only say "checked" once.  I suspect an additional phrase was also detected around the same time, resulting in you hearing checked twice in a row.  You'd need to check your CVR log to confirm.

Ahhh, Possible add that as option on next update? As my understand, some company SOP does not require call out FMA Check on takeoff.

As for the "checked", it happens every time, will make a video once I got time to fly again

Cheers

Video on the link.

Using EU voice set, tried other voice set same thing happened.

I was suspect due to "loke" and "blue" and which result respond twice, because when I said "loke"(pretty hard to get it correct due to accent) it only said once Checked, but "glideslope blue" does not occur this issue.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rVY2rcxk30HOu4mECrM7TJqkuyoSlQZ3

It also happens if I say it during cruise, I doubt it was due to additional phrase

Edited by Doratown