Sign in to follow this  
Akki

Finally excellent performance of PSX ver. 17.5

Just want´s to give some positive feedback after several issues during the past few months- PSX is working fine now with Real Traffic ver. 8.2.79 , all actual traffic in my region (Europe) find the correct corresponding ai aircraft model and they land, taxi and park almost perfectly- Only some minor airports transponder policy and scenery issue can create problem or lack of correct parking. I run FSX and look forward to the next version probably to be released after summer.

Finally my experience is that it is easier to manually add missing liveries to the ai content and add the correct lines in the AI_liveries.xml. I also spend quite some time of removing irrelevant aircrafts from the parking positions.

Perhaps one day we will se the gates move? 

Thanks Nico for an excellent program and support!

Åke

4 hours ago, Akki said:

Finally my experience is that it is easier to manually add missing liveries to the ai content and add the correct lines in the AI_liveries.xml. 

Don't touch the AI_liveries.xml. That file is not meant for humans ... 😉 

Use AILG to generate the file based on corrections you make manually to your aircraft.cfg files.