Sign in to follow this  
FSA4703

Electronic Checklist Problem

I have just installed the FS2Crew for PMDG777 v3.2 recently.

And I got a problem: when I call FO or push the button to do preflight checklist, the electronic checklist screen popped up as normal but the items appeared less than 1 second and then nothing on the pop-up screen. FO just read the item and do the check. After finishing preflight checklist, the empty pop-up screen closed and the items appeared on the screen with unchecked.

I found that only if I manually push the CHKL botton on MCP panel when the ECL screen pop up with nothing, the screen will show the items and can be checked by FO automatically then everthing is normal.

So, why the ECL items appear with less than 1 second and disappear? 

Does anyone have the same problem?

Please try this:

Do a flight following the manual to the letter.

Do not touch the ECL manually at all.   Do not use a saved flight flight, but the default PMDG panel states are ok to use.

I think you may have thrown the ECL out of sequence / the expected position.

36 minutes ago, byork said:

Please try this:

Do a flight following the manual to the letter.

Do not touch the ECL manually at all.   Do not use a saved flight flight, but the default PMDG panel states are ok to use.

I think you may have thrown the ECL out of sequence / the expected position.

OK, I will try it several times. Yeah, I think maybe I did something that interfere the FO to operate ECL.

Thanks for replying!