Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
BenAir

Map mode when using Custom Pushback Route

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

With 1.7 of UGCX, you introduced the Feature where when you select the route that the Pushback Truck should take, you are sent to a Birds eye view and see the Airport and Aircraft too. 

However the issue is, when flying back and you want to use User Defined Pushback again, the Camera will then Spawn back to where I came from earlier. 

Example: I flew from Oslo to Dublin. When I departed Oslo and asked for pushback, the outside view was shown. Which is fine. But then when I arived to fly back to Oslo from Dublin, and chose to select User defined Pushback again, then the camera will spawn back at Oslo, Instead of Dublin, where I am actually at. 

 

My question was if there was a way to disable this External Camera feature, because it is nice, But I don't really want nor need it. 

 

Kind Reagrds

 

Ben Roppoli

Edited by BenAir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, BenAir said:

However the issue is, when flying back and you want to use User Defined Pushback again, the Camera will then Spawn back to where I came from earlier. 

Hey Ben,

Don't worry, I understand, we saw that this would going to happen, before releasing v1.7. However, we were planning to wait for a P3D SimConnect feature for delete the top down view, but, then after few weeks, we decided to research by our own a way to delete the top down view without waiting from Lockheed guys to implement it in the P3D SDK, so finally, few days ago, we found a way to do it, and we implemented it on the update we have at our own side, and is working very well. Once, you finish using the top down view, it will now delete that view, so it doesn't remains in your views cycle/loop, neither takes out resources from your machine loading the departing airport. If you would like to test it out, you can send Bryan's a ticket, to send you the last version of our module, so you can see it working.

17 hours ago, BenAir said:

My question was if there was a way to disable this External Camera feature, because it is nice, But I don't really want nor need it. 

The last DLL version I'm telling also has a new option that let's you disable this top-down map simulation view, and let's you use the airport's layout window as it was in previous versions, because, some users may have an impact in performance when a top-down view is shown because either the complexity of an 3rd party scenery airport or the density of AI traffic around.

Cheers,

Manuel

Edited by Manuel82
  • Like 1

ugcx_dev.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2020 at 7:02 PM, Manuel82 said:

Hey Ben,

Don't worry, I understand, we saw that this would going to happen, before releasing v1.7. However, we were planning to wait for a P3D SimConnect feature for delete the top down view, but, then after few weeks, we decided to research by our own a way to delete the top down view without waiting from Lockheed guys to implement it in the P3D SDK, so finally, few days ago, we found a way to do it, and we implemented it on the update we have at our own side, and is working very well. Once, you finish using the top down view, it will now delete that view, so it doesn't remains in your views cycle/loop, neither takes out resources from your machine loading the departing airport. If you would like to test it out, you can send Bryan's a ticket, to send you the last version of our module, so you can see it working.

The last DLL version I'm telling also has a new option that let's you disable this top-down map simulation view, and let's you use the airport's layout window as it was in previous versions, because, some users may have an impact in performance when a top-down view is shown because either the complexity of an 3rd party scenery airport or the density of AI traffic around.

Cheers,

Manuel

Thank you for the Information and am looking forward to the update. No need for proof or a test, I can handle it as long as I know something is being done about it. 

Appreciate the community interaction!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2020 at 5:58 PM, BenAir said:

Appreciate the community interaction!

Thank you!...we try to do our best to solve any issue coming in and fix in next updates.


ugcx_dev.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    28%
    $7,035.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...