Sign in to follow this  
CaptainBanages

Emergency Vehicle performs its own airshow

On 4/8/2020 at 1:12 AM, seahorse said:

Manual was testing the new software 😃

hahahaha can't remmember what happened that night...I think I got asleep hahahaa.....that's a LOT of damages on that plane ($_$)

spacer.png

On 4/6/2020 at 1:19 PM, CaptainBanages said:

FlyTampa TNCM RWY 10 it went into the middle of the bay, and ORBX LOWI Runway 26. Both have midfield taxiway's, both times I was stopped at the threshold?

Okay, I did some tests, and found that actually in some 3rd party airports the firetruck tends to bounce/jump during the time it drives from the terminal to the aircraft's location. This jumping/bouncing at some point gets more severe and makes the firetruck to actually fly....yes...fly!....I was shocked when I saw it....but anyway....I found a way to prevent this bouncing, and now it sticks to the ground. This fix has been included in v1.8 that will be available this weekend.

Manuel

spacer.png