Sign in to follow this  
rassy7

Front Range Air Looking for Pilots

Hi everybody,

My name is Josh. I go by Poe. I run a small, miltipillar gaming community, centered around flightsims. We've been running a decent-sized milsim group using DCS for a while, we have an open gaming community where people can network, handle matchmaking and play any multiplayer game together, but after a year of testing, and preparation, more testing, adjusting, fine-tuning, further tweaking and more testing, we finally ready to open our virtual airline to new pilots.

Like many other VA's, we provide:

Custom logbooks (provided)
Custom pilot contracts
Custom website page
Custom pilot ranks
Custom economy
Custom skins.

https://www.statelyfe.com/frontrangeair.html

This is our website page where you can read in detail how we draw make compromises to keep a strong sense of realism, while providing a relaxed, on-demand, self-dispatching approach, built to offer something to every type of sim pilot. For instance, our custom economy has an economy multiplier to simulate the current state of the economy and it's fed by total flight hours in the past 30 days. This allows pilots to contribute to operations by hauling a lot of passengers and making money, as well as by flying smaller aircraft (if that's what suits them) and contributing hours to the multiplier, enabling everybody to make more money for the airline.

The custom design allows us to remain flexible regardless of what happens with third-party clients. We started as a SimBuddy airline, but when it folded, we have to pivot and it disrupted operations. We learned from that and designed our own operations that only loosely make use of projectFly to keep track of the current location of our aircraft, but that too, should projectFly run into trouble, could be easily handled through our local system.

Participation requirements are pretty relaxed--one flight every six months in each type you select to fly and on ILS approach in any aircraft in that six-month period if at least one of your aircraft is capable of shooting and ILS approach.

Our community is full of people who love to chat about aviation. We'd love to make some new friends who also love to discuss aviation, play games, fly flight sims and help us grow and reach new airline goals.

Submit an application on our website (linked above) and stop by our Discord, here: https://discordapp.com/invite/cj6Ee3v. Myself or another member of my staff will welcome you.

-Poe

• Like 1

I love the striking, yet simple liveries you have on your fleet.:cool:

I wish you well in your endeavours.

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)