Sign in to follow this  
KNIGHTSHADOW2

Operation Center v2 dll error message

Good afternoon and Happy Easter to you all.  Hope this find you all well.   Here my problem:   After a success flight with the PMDG NGXu 900ER I closed P3D v 4.5 and ended my day.  Upon loggin this morning I got the following error message:  "The code execution cannot proceed because VCUNTIME140 1.DLL WAS NOT FOUND. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem".  I uninstall all my PMDG products, rebooted the PC and attempted to reinstall my PMDG products to no avail.  the same message keeps popping up.   Any suggestion.  My next thought was to do a clean install of P3D v 4.5 but I was hoping there was an easier route.   Thanks in advance for any advice you can provide.  Once again Happy Easter and stay safe.  Sorry for the Spoiler box below I hit the icon in error and could delete it. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Mike Harris (KnightShadow) 

Edited by KNIGHTSHADOW2
attempted correction of Spoiler box.

The answer was there in the forum all the time, I guess I enter the wrong search criteria!!  The software is running like a charm.   Thank you Alejandro!!!  

v/r

Mike Harris (KnightShadow)

When trying to update OC1 to OC2, my dear or hated antivirus (Kaspersky) found the *.exe for the old/new one dangerous and deleted it from my system.

Before initiating a chase to see which of the two caused the so-called false-positive, I decided to completely uninstall the B747v3 (the only one I had currently installed on my system) until its update is released, hopefully soon. At that time, I will disable the A/V and will do the complete installation again and the update to OC2.

Just wanted to chime in just in case someone else is having trouble with the A/V.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Thank you Ed for chiming in you advise is greatly appreciated. I did re-download all of my PMDG aircraft and i did able the A/V. So far after the install all is working well.   Thanks again for chiming in.  Stay safe/healthy.