Sign in to follow this  
joepoway

Sudden Zoom Level Distorted Preset Views - please help

Recently, all my ChasePlane presets became distorted. They all became zoomed out too far requiring me to reset all preset views by changing the zoom level from 1 that worked fine for months to now anywhere from 1.5 to 2.5 to get back to normal depending on the aircraft and view. I have deleted and rebuilt my camera.cfg file and it made no difference still zoomed out way too far. I’m running the latest CP version with P3Dv4.5 and until yesterday all worked well and nothing that I know of was changed except CP might have updated to the latest experimental version.

Kevin could you provide any advise or has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks in advance

Joe

Joe (Southern California)

SystemI9-9900KS @5.1Ghz/ Corsair H115i / Gigabyte A-390 Master / EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid w 11Gb / Trident 32Gb DDR4-3200 C14 / Evo 970 2Tb M.2 / Samsung 40inch TV 40ku6300 4K w/ Native 30 hz capability  / Corsair AX850 PS / VKB Gunfighter Pro / Virpil MongoosT-50 Throttle / MFG Crosswind Pedals /   LINDA, VoiceAttack, ChasePlane, AIG AI, MCE, FFTF, Pilot2ATC, HP Reverb G2

Hi Joe,

I have the same problem...I updated to Prepar 4 HF3. Chaseplane updated and now all my presents and zooms are out and certainly not the same from before the update...

I like to use Zoom 0.4 but since the updtae that is no longer possible...It won't even let me go furhter back than zoom 0.3 which also never used to happen....

I have used Chaseplane since the beginning and never any issues until now...Always used to keep my presets,,,now all have changed...

Hope this can be resolved...

Dave

26 minutes ago, davenicoll said:

Hi Joe,

I have the same problem...I updated to Prepar 4 HF3. Chaseplane updated and now all my presents and zooms are out and certainly not the same from before the update...

I like to use Zoom 0.4 but since the updtae that is no longer possible...It won't even let me go furhter back than zoom 0.3 which also never used to happen....

I have used Chaseplane since the beginning and never any issues until now...Always used to keep my presets,,,now all have changed...

Hope this can be resolved...

Dave

In another post I made regarding this Kevin suggested deleting the P3D config file and letting P3D rebuild it. I haven't tried that yet but others that did said it didn't work.

I'll let you know. So far when I reset my zoom levels to get back where I was they have stayed but I'm not confident they will.

Joe

SystemI9-9900KS @5.1Ghz/ Corsair H115i / Gigabyte A-390 Master / EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid w 11Gb / Trident 32Gb DDR4-3200 C14 / Evo 970 2Tb M.2 / Samsung 40inch TV 40ku6300 4K w/ Native 30 hz capability  / Corsair AX850 PS / VKB Gunfighter Pro / Virpil MongoosT-50 Throttle / MFG Crosswind Pedals /   LINDA, VoiceAttack, ChasePlane, AIG AI, MCE, FFTF, Pilot2ATC, HP Reverb G2

Hi Joe,

I deleted both the Prepar3d.CFG and the Cameras.CFG and neither of them worked....

It's strange as this is the first time chaseplane has caused me an issue...

Dave

30 minutes ago, davenicoll said:

Hi Joe,

I deleted both the Prepar3d.CFG and the Cameras.CFG and neither of them worked....

It's strange as this is the first time chaseplane has caused me an issue...

Dave

I agree and no else I know with virtually identical setups and "update revisions" for everything including Windows and Nvidia drivers is seeing this ??

I'll copy this info to the other post Kevin the developer seems to be monitoring.

Stay Well

Joe