Sign in to follow this  
ridgeandgable

Help with fatal error

Hi Guys

been using voxatc for years with little or no issues, last night I installed AIG Manager, and my first flight last night from Eham to Egph was a fail, 10 mins into the flight I get “fatal error disable voxatc”

Atc voice is still heard but no pilot response. Also during the take off without the error I kept repeating itself a twice.

i ran the indexer after setting up AIG so not sure what the problem is?

Which sim and which version of VOXATC? I could assume that you are talking about P3d4 and VOXATC 7.42, but that could be wrong.

Also forgot to mention that it’s Flytempa Eham addon and only seems to be an issue with that.

I can handle the double commands no bother but then I get asked to report leaving zone, which I do, then get told frequency change approved with no freq reported to me,m

Take a look here:

Basically, the problem seems to be with FlyTampa EHAM, which has complex geometry.  Read through the above thread.

Are you getting double responses from the ATC or do you have to respond twice before the ATC says that your readback is correct? If it's the latter, P3d4  and P3d5 have built-in voice control and may be interfering with VOXATC's control of your microphone.

No it’s the first, act repeating itself twice.

ive had a look through that post and the guy said he fixed it with only enabling easy runway instead of all. I’ve had a look in the Eham confit program and I can only select 1 which is already set to east?

BTW, are you running P3d 4.5 Hotfix 3? Also are you running a licensed or demo version of VOXATC 7.42?

I've gave up with it, uninstalled it and voxatc is back working again
I tried updating Eham with the latest update from Tampa but still the same issue, I get a fatal error then it appears to work again but starts repeating itself or always asking for last aircraft to repeat.

I've messaged the guy in the link to the original post who had same issues, maybe if he's still active on here, he'll get back in touch 

Thanks