Sign in to follow this  
frantzy

Font size 747 QOTS OVHD

Hi guys, I had this issue a couple months ago, somehow it went away but I'm not sure what I did.   And now it's back.

I use a Windows 10 (Microsoft Surface) laptop with a larger Touchscreen as a 2nd monitor, on which I display the Overhead client.  For the 737 and 777, font and button lights display perfectly.   On the 747 only, the fonts are too large on buttons, causing them to spill over.  Photo attached.   If I drag to the primary monitor, the issue persists.

I've tried every monitor and graphics setting I can find.   There IS a solution somewhere - the problem was gone for a while - but it's also curious that the 777 has similar button text but it adjusts fine.

Any ideas?   I do really love the product, and of course it still functions with the oversized fonts.

Thanks,

Mike

Overhead.jpg

ugcx_banner.png

Sometimes I receive an envelope in the mail that says, "The favor of a reply is requested".   (It's usually my cue to throw it away because it is junk mail).   Bur that's not the case here!   I've purchased 8 Aviaworx licenses, Mark... can you at least acknowledge my issue?

Mike 

Edited by frantzy

ugcx_banner.png

Hi Mike,

sorry for not getting back to you - I had some offline topics I had to look into. Nothing dramatic and not related to the current worldwide situation, but pressing nonetheless.

But I'm back and looking into this.

In the meantime, can you verify your DPI settings are default in Windows? And does this happen on the standalone overhead client or in the browser or both?

Thanks

Mark

Edited by marcom
Typo

Mark Foti

Author of aviaworx - https://www.aviaworx.com

logo_avsim.png

Hi Mark,

Your question led me to the answer.  In Windows 10, Display Settings > Advanced Scaling Settings, I had the "Fix Scaling for Apps" option On.   Turning it off and restarting the Aviaworx application fixes my issue.

Thank you!

Mike

ugcx_banner.png