Sign in to follow this  
Guest ThrottleUp

Stovepipe airliner routes? Can you help !

Hello all http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/a...-smiley-030.gifI have these three wondeful old planes in my FS9 fleet:Boeing 727, Tupolev TU154 & Ilyushin IL62.I now like to fly real routes in FS9 using online resources such as Flight Aware & Amadeus.However Im finding it near impossible to find routes flown by the above-mentioned planes :( Searching in Russia yeilded some TU154 routes but I have not been able to find any trips that use the other two - specially the 727. The online resources I mentioned are brilliant and very useful but they lack a function that if implemented will be snapped up by simmers: an aircraft search filter.So...would anyone know of any real-world routes where these planes are utilized! Thanks very much :)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Whoa :)Thanks a ton Brian!! Just what I was looking for! Didnt know you could do that on FlightAware. Thanks especially for telling me about the wildcard seach. It pulled up a ton of flights compared to just "727".Thanks again!!!!!!

UPS uses their 727 out of Cologne to Warsaw. Don't know the flight number though :-shyAeroflot uses the Tu-154 on the route from Moscow to HamburgOnly two yet..but there is a start ;)Cheers Evert