Sign in to follow this  
Bigmarty

Chaseplane not working with P3D V5

I am trying to get Chaseplane to work wiith P3D V5. The ORBX site says that Chaseplane is compatible with V5 but I can't get it to work. There are some entries in the forum that suggest some have it working in V5.

Any suggestion as to get this working would be appreciated.

Martin.

Are your Chaseplane settings pointing to your P3Dv5 folder, I had problems when I upgraded from P3Dv3 to P3Dv4 - Chaseplane was still pointing to P3Dv3. At the time I was using both until the full transition to v4(assuming you have/had P3Dv4 on your system)

steve southey

Thanks for the reply. I don't quite know what you mean by "pointing to". I still have V4.5 on my system, but in V5 Chaseplane won't even install. I looks like it installs but disappears when I start the sim.  A couple of times a message has appears that Chaseplane is not yet compatible with V5 and please be patient.

I tried to submit a ticket at Parallet 42 but the site will not let me register.

Martin