Sign in to follow this  
Bugeater64

Reality Software Expired or Invalid Msg (resolved)

Each time I have loaded an Aircraft during the past two weeks, my GTN750 starts ok, but within five minutes of startup, it stops working with the following Msg on the screen, "Reality XP Software: EXPIRED or INVALID". When I check my updates, it says I have the most up to date update. Any suggestions on an Fix? 

Hi,

Can you please let me know what is the content of the MSG flashing before the GTN is displaying the "expired" overlay?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Yes Sir and thank you for the quick response. 

The GTN Screen was the map screen after I have activated the flight plan. I have a picture I can share if that will help.

I'm not interested in a screenshot showing the 'expired' message. Rather, I'm looking to the exact text displayed when you're clicking the flashing MSG button prior expiration.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Aw, Understood. 

Shortly after my first reply, I completely deleted and reinstalled my GTN750 and it works fine. Apparently after the last X-Plane 11.50b9 update, that install corrupted my Reality XP license code, thus causing the error Msg. With the reinstall, the problem appears to have been repaired. 

I must say, I deeply appreciate your quick responses and willingness to help with the issue. Another reason I am so pleased to have purchased this wonderful product. Thank you again. 

• Like 1