Sign in to follow this  
rafikihd

Considering on Buying RTX2060 Super

Hello Guys,

Im actually runing P3Dv4.5 on a GTX1060 6GB, and Im willing to do the migration up to P3Dv5.

I know that is highly recomended to run it on an 8 GB Video card at least, so after doing a deep search I came up with this graphic card which adapts to my budget.

I saw this Zotac RTX 2060 Super Mini 8 GB Card, but since Im, honestly, no expert on this topic I wanted to ask for your advice. Would it be a good card to run P3Dv5 with? I intend to use heavy addons with it. And honestly not that much of GA Flying.

Thank you so much in advance!

Best Regards!

Rafa

SIM: P3DV5.3 CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.0GHz GPU: GTX1060 6GB  OS: Windows 10 64Bits RAM: XPG DDR3 1600 16GB (2x 8GB) Display: Samsung LC27JG50QQLXZX 27´

If you are flying with a 1080p monitor, you can get away with a 6GB video card..

Try it, and upgrade later, if you need to.

Bert

Hello Bert!

Thanks for your answer! I´ll save some bucks then and give it a shot with the 6GB!

Thank you so much!

SIM: P3DV5.3 CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.0GHz GPU: GTX1060 6GB  OS: Windows 10 64Bits RAM: XPG DDR3 1600 16GB (2x 8GB) Display: Samsung LC27JG50QQLXZX 27´

Keep your V4.5. installed, so you can go back at any time 🙂

Bert

2 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

Keep your V4.5. installed, so you can go back at any time 🙂

Thanks Bert! Yes that is my plan until v5 is more stable, once it is stable I am planning on doing a Windows Re installation so I can start from scratch.

So for now... v4 it is!