Sign in to follow this  
Jure

A Little Help Please

Guest BrianFletcher

If anyone out there can help me with any of these issues I would appreciate it very much.1) Why does the guy driving the fuel truck act like he has a blood-alcohol level of 3.0? I called for fuel and was told that I was first in line and a truck was enroute. About a half-hour later he finally shows up and parks about 4 galaxies away from my aircraft. Then he leaves without giving me any fuel or even bothering to flip me the finger on his way out. Any ideas?2) Is anyone else having a problem with the Robinson R22 shuting down after the end of mission 10 and not being able to start up again? It acts like someone put sugar in my fuel tank. 3) Have any of you noticed that some of the aircraft on the carriers are floating like they are Harriers? This might be an isolated incident, but I was wondering if that can be fixed because it looks like the north end of a south bound horse.4) Is there a website where all of the tweaks are organized for easy viewing? I love Avsim, but it is getting kind of hard to sort my way through all of the MS, Aces, and FSX bashing / praising.

Hi,Can't help you with 1-3 but about No. 4, try Matt Fox' site:www.fox-fam.com/wordpress/?page_id=41There are also a few threads with tweaks right here, in tips and tricks forum.EDIT: This thread by JeanLuc is also very good, disabling shaders gave me quite a boost. http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...ing_type=searchRegards,Jure