Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi,

not really but you can simply enable and disable airport or some navaid. This will trigger a display refresh.

Normally it's not needed to refresh manually. Do you see kind of a display issue?

Alex

thanks Alex. i have noticed when online VATSIM aircraft are sometimes missing or not mapped until Little Navmap redraws the map [locally, at an airport and enroute] 

for example an aircraft will stay at one place until map refresh. i will see it taxi and line up and then not until it is airborne and away from the field.

i will use your suggested technique and see.

joe

Hi Joe,

this is an issue with the VATSIM updates and has nothing to do with the map. The VATSIM data is only downloaded every two or three minutes.

Have a look here in chapter "Simulator and Online Aircraft Duplicates". Fixing the duplicates might also solve the problem with the slow updates. I cannot give a general procedure for this since it depends on the used network client (like IVAP, etc.).

Alex

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.