I posted below about my dead Go Flight Yoke. It took multiple times to get them to respond. Finally got a response on FB messenger telling me to email their tech dept. I did. No response. Messaged on FB messenger again and finally today got a response back. They say they have circuit boards but no resistors or chips available to install on the boards do to Covid. I asked for the board and schematic and I would source the resistors and chips to install. Crickets,  yet they are taking orders still..... 

Before Covid they looked like they were on life support. Nobody has any inventory, their social media pages are crickets. Their forums are silent. I spent $750 for a paperweight that doesn’t work. I hoped they could help but didn’t. I would strongly suggest avoiding Go Flight. They are not the company they use to be. 

You can probably Mod it with a Leo Bodnar Board or an Arduino....if you don't already play with Arduinos then I would say go for the Leo since it is very good and has been used in other products as an OEM controller.

Les O'Reilly