Sign in to follow this  
Deltaair1212

29Palms KTNP scenery issues in V5

2 minutes ago, BillS511 said:

I put the library entry below the scenery entry. Also I use the add-on.xml method.

I tried it but that didn’t work. It so weird though so I can take off out of KTNP and when I’m climbing out I look back at the airport and It’s normal! But then I come in to land and right before I touch down the runway becomes a blurry mush. 

I hate to impose but maybe if someone could post a picture of their scenery library with KTNP installed so I can mirror when you put things and see if it works then...

49 minutes ago, Deltaair1212 said:

I hate to impose but maybe if someone could post a picture of their scenery library with KTNP installed so I can mirror when you put things and see if it works then...

P1lN6vh.jpg

Just now, BillS511 said:

P1lN6vh.jpg

Well that’s exactly how I have them... they are just greyed out... I’m officially stumped. The 29Palms team hasn’t replied back to me yet so idk. Kinda frustrated right now lol 

4 minutes ago, Deltaair1212 said:

Well that’s exactly how I have them... they are just greyed out... I’m officially stumped. The 29Palms team hasn’t replied back to me yet so idk. Kinda frustrated right now lol 

Have you open the configurator to see if there is anything you need to check? ...\29Palms\29Palms - Configurator

Just now, BillS511 said:

Have you open the configurator to see if there is anything you need to check? ...\29Palms\29Palms - Configurator

Yeah my configurator is perfectly fine I open it and everything is normal 

10 minutes ago, BillS511 said:

@Deltaair1212    This too?

EOk2HAa.jpg

Now I’m getting somewhere! So I had a red X in this spot so I pressed “fix” and then it turned into a green check. Started the sim and went to KTNP and now I have a runway! But another issue has surfaced to take its place... so now on the taxiways I have two ground surfaces. It looks like a mirror. My aircrafts shadow does the same there’s several of them. When I pan around the lower surface moves too but if I taxi onto the runway they go away. The 29Palms library entry and the 29Palms scenery entry are still both greyed out at the top of my scenery library. So I’m moving in the right direction but still having issues.