Sign in to follow this  
av84fun

How To Reply to Post

Here's the dumbest question of the day. I do not see any button to push in order to reply to a post. I see a "quote" button and that let's me reply but my comments seem to be integrated with those of the original poster. 

Is there a "Reply" button that I am missing??

Best,

Jim

55 minutes ago, av84fun said:

Here's the dumbest question of the day. I do not see any button to push in order to reply to a post. I see a "quote" button and that let's me reply but my comments seem to be integrated with those of the original poster. 

Is there a "Reply" button that I am missing??

Best,

Jim

on the bottom of  your  post should  be a  submit reply option, you dont  see  this  option?  the  reply  is  on the  other  side  of the  quote option  on right  bottom

Edited by pete_auau

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

HA! I didn't scroll down far enough!! Told ya it was a dumb question!

Thanks,

Jim

You don't say whether you are using a phone, tablet or PC, so it might be slightly different.

Using a PC, I don't need to click anything, there is an open field at the bottom of the last post to type in. Alternatively there is a green prominent "reply to this topic" button in the top right next to the picture of Tom Allensworth.

Ian S

38.jpg