Sign in to follow this  
charliemcewan

Immersion Manager Flysimware Lear 35

Hello,

P3D v4.5 Inc HF3 / Win 10 64 bit

Can any one tell me what I should see in the add on drop down menu my version 1.2.67 top of screen in P3D Immersion Menu with the Flysimware lear 35 loaded, only when I call up the menu it says installed whereas on the Boeing 737 V2 which I also have installed it says ready?

This is the Black Background menu box that lists Immersion A/C and provides a means of checking for updates it is found in the top bar of the screen far right button Add-On's.It says Immersion Packages with Live Configuration.

I didn't see any way to attach the screen shot I have available.

Best Regards

Charlie McEwan

Spoiler
Spoiler

Best Regards

Charlie McEwan

Mine says "Installed".  I think it's because the Lear Immersion package do not have live configuration within the sim and must be configured when the sim is not running.  

The only packages supporting live configuration are the A320, 737, 747 and 717.

ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Plus ▪︎ Intel i9-12900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 4090Ti ▪︎ 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo ▪︎ Windows 11 Home ▪︎ 3x Western Digital Black SN850 2TB NVME SSD ▪︎  ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair HX1000 Platinum PSU ▪︎ Fractal Design Meshify 2 ATX Case

Thank Rich, 

whats you opinions of the immersion package? 

Charlie

Best Regards

Charlie McEwan

I have a few of them and the definitely add some very nice effects with no performance hit.   The volumetric rain & clouds are great and are the effects most noticeable from inside the cockpit.  

Rich

ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Plus ▪︎ Intel i9-12900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 4090Ti ▪︎ 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo ▪︎ Windows 11 Home ▪︎ 3x Western Digital Black SN850 2TB NVME SSD ▪︎  ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair HX1000 Platinum PSU ▪︎ Fractal Design Meshify 2 ATX Case