Sign in to follow this  
FlyingPolarBears

Non Glass Cockpit view?

Hello I recently got the Grand Caravan from Caronado for FSX: Steam Edition. However when booting up each model its only the Glass Cockpit version. I'd prefer to fly with the older default view with the analog dials and whatnot. I can't seem to find how to change the view or whatnot. Tried contacting Caranado themselves and haven't heard from them.

What can I do? Or am I stuck with the Glass Cockpit version? 

Carenado released two versions of the Caravan, the "C208B Grand Caravan HD" and the "C208B Grand Caravan EX HD" and they have different cockpits. The EX model has the modern G1000 cockpit and the non-EX version has a more traditional set of instruments. You have to purchase each version separately if you want the different cockpits/cabins and it sounds like you purchased the EX version.