Sign in to follow this  
Voodoo41

VIIRS and MODIS download issues

Hello.

Since two day i can't download data from live fire. I have the error "TLS 1.2 connection cannot be implemented". Do you know where it come from ?

Also I download the data from the site and when i put them in FFX i have an other error message 9 times out of 10 "file empty, try again later, this is due to a problem on the nasa serverfile empty". It also dosen't work with files who had work before but sometime it's works one time i don't know why.

I know that the filenames and URLs used for the download are subject to change but there is a problem with the url ore the files ? Do you know what is the url i need to put inside FFX to have the data again ? I've tried several, but none of them work.

I have try to reinstall, put the orginal config, etc...nothing works.

Anyone have an idea to resolve it ?

Thank you very mutch in advance ☺️.

On 8/18/2020 at 5:20 PM, Voodoo41 said:

Do you know where it come from ?

This is a technical error on the network, not something that you could solve by reinstalling or changing the URLs. There is at least one other customer with this problem, but there doesn't seem to be a programmatic solution. Unfortunately the procedure for the manual download is not shown correctly in the manual.

I would recommend to save the download file into this folder:
C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\LORBY_SI\FireFighterX_***
and changing the name to include the current timestamp (MODIS_C6_USA_contiguous_and_Hawaii_7d_2020145.csv) (2020145 = day 145 of the year 2020)
That way you can process the file on the VIIRS dialog.

Unfortunately it still works for me, without problems - and I can only troubleshoot issues that I can reproduce.

If you want, send me an email (providing proof of purchase - order number and shop), the address is on the last page of the manual. I have a current devel version that could be used to try out a few things.

Best regards

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI