Sign in to follow this  
surren

sim will not find my yoke and other equipment

Same problem, does not see my CH Yoke or rudder pedals,, I think a lot of people are having the same issue. Hope for a fix soon.

Cheers

Marcus H

Do you mean it does not recognize the peripherals at all, or they show up "blank" with no control assignments? If you go into Options > Controls and look at the input devices along the top do you see anything showing that isn't recognized or anything that may be named but unassigned?

For example with me, my CH Flight Sim Yoke was recognized, but did not have a default profile with any command assignments. I had to do manual binding for all the commands I wanted to the different hardware inputs. There are some threads addressing this and a How To video in the pinned Tips thread. The Control setup interface isn't intuitive at first and isn't documented so it makes it a pain.

If the device just flat isn't recognized at all by the sim and doesn't show up on the Controls interface - even as an unrecognized device - that's a different problem above my pay grade.

Rick

Doesn’t work with my Cessna yoke and rudder also. Isn’t this a popular item?  Nothing is ever easy.