Sign in to follow this  

Apologies if this is duplicating any other thread, I did a search to see and nothing came up.

Is anyone using Elgato Streamdeck with FS? I'm a big fan of the Streamdeck as a productivity tool in various pro apps I use, and can imagine it would be great in the sim. If there's nothing out there ready to go, I'll probably put together a profile myself - perhaps to control ATC, camera views, etc., I need to give it some thought.

You should try using SPAD.neXt (https://www.spadnext.com/home.html)

The Stream Deck support is still in beta, but if you buy the full version of the software you can already start using it with MSFS (it also works with X-Plane 11 and FSX). It allows you to build multiple profiles (e.g. for different aircraft) and control multiple Stream Deck controllers (along with all the other Saitek/Logitech controllers, etc).

What's cool is that unlike standard Stream Deck profiles which only allow you to assign the buttons as keyboard shortcuts essentially, SPAD.neXt interacts with the flight sim and can read inputs/outputs from the sim so you can get the button icons to respond to the state of your aircraft (e.g. if the gear is up or down)

I've attached some shots of a setup I was using for a C172 on my 15-key Stream Deck (icons are my own creation, not from SPAD.neXt). I'm now busy working on a more complicated one for my Stream Deck XL. If you go over to the SPAD.neXT forums/discord there are some really cool projects that have been created (like fully working Comm panels, AP, etc)

8axbTHG.png

a5nl3FZ.png