Sign in to follow this  
caraguia

CTD : Simu go to desktop in loading screen at 60% blue bar

Good morning everyone. I put my problem to see if it has happened to you or if you can help me.
I bought the simu in the store and installed it before yesterday. I played with some friends in multiplayer, and when the host of the game left, we restarted the simulator to create a new group. That's when none of the 3 of us were able to get into the menus. He throws us on the desk when the blue bar reaches 60/70% charge.

I have seen that it has happened to many people and they give solutions of all kinds. I've done almost all of them:

* Run as admin
* Uninstall and reinstall visual C ++
* Uninstall the game and reinstall
* Unplug peripherals such as throtle, joystick ...
* registry cleaning with ccleaner
* I have the US English language installed
* update windows to v. 2004 and the microsoft store
* antivirus, firewall disabled

This is the error it gives me with the windows event viewer:

Faulting application name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5f2ed221
Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.19041.423, time stamp: 0xccf6a09c
Exception code: 0xc0000409
Offset Error: 0x000000000007284e
Faulting process ID: 0x2d20
Faulting application start time: 0x01d67793721e749b
Faulting application path: C: \ Program Files \ WindowsApps \ Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.7.12.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbw e \ FlightSimulator.exe
Faulting module path: C: \ WINDOWS \ System32 \ ucrtbase.dll
Report ID: bb4d3bd3-c137-4616-afef-8494a9dc033f
Faulting package full name: Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.7.12.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Relative app identifier of the faulting package: App

I will write a ticket to Mocosoft, but I do not think he will answer me or if he does, 
I doubt that it is right. You know how this goes. it is the users who sometimes find the solutions.
A greeting.

i had ctd at laoding screen in world to a major airport but increasing my swap to 12 giigs in addition to 18 physical solved my problem.  i think you need alot of free ram-  check taskmanager.  i was watch the ram get swallowed until it ran out and crashed?