Sign in to follow this  
seaox

downloading ultra slow.

I'm now downloading fs-base-cgl-01.21 package 06 At an ultra slow download speed.

It's almost like the download is frozen, but it isn't.

My question is should there be more then one base package to download or am I

downloading the same package over and over again? I have been downloading

for over 30 hours so far.

Need help.

Arnold

It doesn’t sound right, unless your internet speed is low.  It should be downloading, unpacking, and downloading the next package.  

out of curiousity, and perhaps from a different device, can you tell what your d/l speed is?

I9-13900kf - rtx4090

32gb ddr5 4800mhz, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

internet - 300+ mbs / Honycomb Alpha yoke / Saitek Throttle

Dell 43” 4K 

Depending on your speed and also keep in mind there’s probably quite some download traffic going on now since it’s only been a few days since release. Just as a example my first install on a somewhat updated Pc took only just over 1 hour. Yesterday I had the brightest idea to install on another Pc that’s not the fastest and gets the internet with a USB adapter . Well just to make the story shorter I started yesterday afternoon. Windows update took forever till 10 pm . At  around 12:30 am I started to download the biggest file package the 91gb went to bed and just woke up an hour ago to find out that it had stopped at 17GB lol it’s downloading again now a bit faster probably another hou’s for me to go .

Image removed as image is no longer available.