Sign in to follow this  
ski

Is there a way to get rivers not to be elevated >100 feet?

It doesn't appear to be all rivers, but at least the Missouri River near St. Louis appears to be elevated above the terrain about 300 or more feet, creating a very weird look. I am wondering f it is a setting or my graphics card driver. If some one wouldn't mind looking...if you go to KSUS (Spirit of St. Louis Airport), just to the north and west is the Missouri River, you can see that the river is crazy high...its like this from where the Missouri meets the Mississippi River north of St. Louis at least all the way west past Jefferson City. Has anybody else seen something like this and been able to correct it with a setting or something. I updated my drivers to the latest and it is still doing it...

Thanks!!!!!

Edited by ski

Anyone else see this???? its driving me nuts when I am trying to land at my home airport (KSUS)...

Bug report to Asobo and wait for next update. Or fire up the SDK and try to fix yourself. 

FSX | DCS | X-Plane 11 | MSFS 2020 | IL2:BoX

Favorite aircraft currently: MSFS Savage Cub

It is a mesh issue as it isn't really present on bing maps itself and it is also present in offline mode with bing disabled. The same thing is present further upstream on the Missouri River at Omaha (KOMA and Sioux City (KSUX). I'm equally as frustrated as KOMA is my home airport. There are tickets in for all 3 spots.

Edited by MrNuke

Thank you for confirming that it is a known issue and not just my system/settings.  I appreciate it!