Sign in to follow this  
dms492

Setting up next sector

Hi all,

Getting my head around the A320 and have just completed a nice flight from EGKK-LIRF.

Having just pulled up to the gate and shut down, I'd like to set up for the return sector.

Is there any shortcut or way to do this without going back out to the main flight plan page (globe) and starting again?

Thanks!

I’m glad you asked this question. I finally did a flight on the A320 and was thinking the same...

I hope they sort it out it’s a pain going back to the start to re do the plan 

Paul Wain

I didn't no, but even if I did have a second flight plan ready, for me to use it, I would need to end the flight and load it from the home screen - which is a pain to do.

Anyone know a way around this? will MFS included this in the update to allow us to do this from the FMC? e.g from company route 

Paul Wain