Sign in to follow this  
JZL

FS20 CTD at Large Airports w/ Some Aircraft

Right before or right after I load a flight at a large airport like KSEA or KDEN with almost any aircraft of any complexity, FS20 crashes to the desktop.  The program has also crashed twice while in the air just approaching KSEA.

I've been changing settings for several days, but this seems to be the culprit.  This started after the patch a few days ago.  The aircraft I've flown the most is the TBM 930 and everything seemed fine until I got close to KSEA.  I can't load the 747 at JFK, can't load the Beech King Air at KDEN.  The Cessna 172 is fine and so is the twin Diamond.  Ironically, the regular Citation seems to be fine.  The TBM 930 was fine at Telluride, a high res airport, so apprently it isn't the hi res airports.

I've turned settings down, I've tried turning airport vehicle density down, have switched from Live Air Traffic to AI Air Traffic, live to preset Wx.  None of it seems to matter.

Any help appreciated.

Specs:  Ryzen 2700X, 16 GB RAM, EVGA 1070-SC, Intel 730 SSD (nothing overclocked), CH Products stick and pedals.  Resolution is 1080p.  Gigabit internet.

Edited by JZL

Turned all the graphics settings down and thoguht I'd narrowed it down to lens flare or depth of field, but apparently not.  Here's the error message I sometimes get:

kl3HWol.jpg