Sign in to follow this  
Andreas Stangenes

Waypoint show threshold when zooming?

I am planning a 3400nm trip in the concord with little nav map (love this tool), but I notice that I have to be zoomed in very close in the map for it to show waypoints. That is a bit of a hassle, I was wondering if there is an option setting to make the threshold for it to dissapear be a bit further out?

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

Hi Andreas,

increase details (menu "View" or Ctrl+Mousewheel). But this probably won't help much. If you use the 2.6 beta you can move the flight plan calculation slider to the full right. This will ignore airways and add only waypoints to the plan.

Will make the waypoints earlier visible on the map. They appear really late.

Alex

• Like 1

Im afraid that the automatic calculation isn't doing me much good in the concorde flying across the pond because it usually makes the route go over land. I need to add waypoints manually. Over the atlantic it is fine, but closer to shore and coming in over land, it's more tricky to find the waypoints. CTRL Mousewheel seemed to do the trick. Thank you! ❤️ 

Edited by Andreas Stangenes

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78