Sign in to follow this  
CG604

Delete/clear folder path for TERPs

I was playing around with the TERPs settings, but I don't think I'll utilize this feature just yet until I can download/integrate charts from Navigraph.  How do I delete/remove/reset the folder path so I no longer have the red waypoints show up in the speech text window.

Or - better still - What path would I use to tap into my Navigraph Ultimate Sub?

Much Thanks

Unfortunately, Navigraph does not allow integration of their Charts to a desktop application like P2A, so that option is not doable.

You would have to figure a way to print their charts to PDF files and then use them from the TERPs window.

The Red Waypoints in the speech window can be disabled by Unchecking the "Display Next ATC Waypoint" on the ATC Settings tab of Config.

Dave

Thank you & understood. Of course many of the Jeppeson official and similar airport charts/arrival plates are freely available online, which could then be downloaded/organized with the TERPs feature.  For the trouble it's worth setting that up, the convenience of the Navigraph interface will do nicely as I can switch back and forth easily.  

I am enjoying my P2A experience so far.  A vast improvement over the in-game ATC in MSFS.  Appreciate your swift reply/solution.

-N-