Sign in to follow this  
Marenostrum

[MFS2020] Mooney M20R issues after last update

On 11/26/2020 at 5:09 AM, UpInTheAir said:

This has been my go to bird since it was released, so every time a new update breaks it, I typically just take time off from MSFS until it's fixed.  This time around, I can turn on the battery/master switches, the beacon, but when I hit the boost pump switch I get the CTD.

I submitted a ticket with Carenado yesterday.

Yes well I get the boost pump CTD and I thought I was doing pretty well to do a circuit at LOWI but after I landed I was

getting pretty hot, as you do, so I opened the window and CTD.  Microsoft & Carenado are a bit of a joke in my part of the world.

A bit like a certain President 🙄

I just had another CTD in the Mooney.  I turned the AP on and started to adjust the altitude, (with the mouse wheel).  Not sure wich of the two crashed it.  I had flown with the autopilot a couple of times since the patch so it seems intermittent.

The other day it crashed when I clicked on the Master Warning reset. 

There is new drivers for the Logitech flight panels which did solve a couple of problems.  Wasn't being recognized and CTD.