Sign in to follow this  
StephanG2312

Pushback Direction

Dear Dev's,

I want to express my disappointment that with 1.4 the individual steering during pushback via Z axis is gone and the direction can just be initiated once by using the X axis. With the previous option you had the chance to correct the direction to bring the plane exactly on the taxiway (or correct the direction if you realized you mixed it up 😉). The need to hold the joystick all the time didn't bother me. 

What are others thinking? Personnally, I really wish the old way of steering back. Or maybe it's possible to let the user choose in one of the next versions?

Thanks & Brgds

Stephan

Edited by StephanG2312

Dear Bryan,

thanks a lot. As the settings haven't changed during updating previous versions, I didn't realize that they have changed this time for what reason ever. I even wasn't aware that different modes are available. 🤭

So easy to make me happy again!

Thanks & Brgds

Stephan

Edited by StephanG2312