Sign in to follow this  
redduke

Options CTD

The problem I'm having is when using the dropdown menu in P3Dv5 is that everything works fine except the options menu. When any of these are selected, general, graphics, or  controls it's CTD.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled three times and it's still the same problem, I have checked the firewalls and uninstalled sceneries and a/c. I can load and change a/c and airports, make out flight plans

and fly the a/c, but when any of the options are selected CTD. I have updated drivers, everything was working fine before the latest update and I'm out of ideas so any help and ideas would be greatly appreciated. 

10 minutes ago, redduke said:

The problem I'm having is when using the dropdown menu in P3Dv5 is that everything works fine except the options menu. When any of these are selected, general, graphics, or  controls it's CTD.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled three times and it's still the same problem, I have checked the firewalls and uninstalled sceneries and a/c. I can load and change a/c and airports, make out flight plans

and fly the a/c, but when any of the options are selected CTD. I have updated drivers, everything was working fine before the latest update and I'm out of ideas so any help and ideas would be greatly appreciated. 

Trial and error  - hate it my self , 

first try disable any hardware like joystick etc and see if its one of them. then plug one in and try to nail it down.

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Thanks Michael but that didn't fix the problem, I have deleted a lot of addons but no luck yet.