Sign in to follow this  
CajunRon

Flight Planning Window Frustration

I've been using Little Nav map like forever.  To create a flight plan I enter my departure airport, destination airport and then click on one of  the flight planning buttons in the top menu (VOR to VOR, Low level airways, High level airways, etc).  Easy peezy.  Now since I've upgraded to the latest version, the flight planning buttons that I was use to are gone.  After quite a bit of searching and trying to find information the HELP section  I finally stumbled upon the single Flight Plan Calculation button.   I clicked and clicked and clicked on button but nothing would happened.  More frustration to the point that my 70 year old brain was wanting to just giving up.  I was contemplating going back to my previous version when I realized what the problem was.   I moved Little Nav Map to my second monitor like I've always done but the Flight Plan Calculation window was opening in the far left corner of my ultra wide screen, primary monitor outside of my peripheral vision.   Sure would be nice if all sub windows associated with Little Nav Map would open in the same general screen location as the main program.    

Ronnie Pertuit

I see. This thing (window) is a bit out of control and opens on random positions which should actually not happen. Will try to fix or find a workaround for the next update.

Alex