Sign in to follow this  
177B

F15 and FS Playground on a 4 screen display

I am having a lot of fun with the F15. It really is a solid flyer. And I bet in a few weeks and a few updates it will satisfy most critics here.

In the mean time I am having a great time flying it around. ILS even works fine.

Here is a video showing how I use 4 screens for a really immersive feel (for me at least) The lower 4th screen is using instruments from AirManager and they all work for tuning radios etc with the Knobster, no mousing around needed. I still have to customize this instrument setup. It is just the one I made for the M339, but it works for now.

I also use FS Playground for playback, so I refine my landing technique etc. You can see it in use here.

So I am enjoying customizing FS2020 to be exactly the way I want it, with use of a few plugins. You may also notice the MacBook Pro with the Chart for ILS 29 in KPWM, I use SIMplates X Ultra for that, it has all the plates just like Navigraph, but w/o need for a subscription.

• Like 2

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager

2 hours ago, a-n-d-r-e-w-pilot said:

Nice setup you have there !

I enjoy playing all day with the new slow motion update.

Did you triet ?

I have been busy skiing the last few days, and I have a few woodworking projects I have to finish. So the sim has been silent last couple days.

I am defiantly very happy with FS Playground and can't wait to try slomo. I plan to make some longer videos and slomo and no stutter is on the list for high quality video.

The weather has been so nice here for a few days it is hard to stay inside...

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager