Sign in to follow this  
David B

Not sure if this is the right section...but here goes

OK, did a search for bind mouse movement to keyboard key(s).  There are 20 pages, but each time I clicked on a page; it looked as though I was doing another search.

I'll just ask my question here to see if possible.   lately I dusted off my B17 Mighty Eighth again.  I got to thinking, I'll bet there might be some way(s) to use Voice attack.

However, Wayward did not include too many keys for the movement in game. Instead they used a rt click round icon menu to enact actions and movement.

Example: If I RT Click on the bombardier, the round icon menu pops up.  In the middle is another icon that can enact movment,first aid,maintenance etc; with each left click.

Then on the outer part of the icon menu, you would select the person or action needed. In this case, if I want the bombardier to move to the radioman station,

I would rt click the Bombardier, then in the icon menu, with the move icon in middle; I would left click the radioman icon.

This would then move the Bombardier to the radioroom section.  I'm trying to see if there was someway I could get those mouse clicks, to a keyboard key binding.

Then, I would now have a keyboard movement key, I could use in Voice attack. I could then use the Voice Command, "Bombardier, help radioman" or something similar.

Does anyone have any ideas if this would be possible at all.  I believe I could at least setup voice commands to jump from station to station, and use that action at that station.

There are keys to go to stations, starting with tilde key for Bombardier. This is just an idea I had to add a little more immersion to the game.

Any input appreciated.  I was told on the Voice attack forum, it would be rather difficult to accomplish with that program.

Best,

David

yep, didn't think anyone would be able to help. It was worth a try.

I'll try searching elsewhere.

Mods feel free to delete this post...just taking up space right now.

Thanks