Sign in to follow this  
alfakilo

Can't install RXP GNS430 for X-Plane (resolved)

Hi! Yesterday evening i've purchased the license for RXP GNS430W V2 for X-Plane. E-Commerce installer downloads the GNS installer, starts it, then 1) it can't download and install Garmin trainer because of error like "can't write files" or smth like this, when i press Skip, then 2) installation of plugin itself begins and ends immediately with the error like "files are corrupted". I'd like to post screenshots here but because i've tried installation several times the reactivation counter ended. I've tried to download installer via proxy and turned off default Windows defender, but nothing helped. Could you pls reset activations counter and assist me installing your product. Thanks. Order number is #####

Edited by RXP

Hi,

I'm sending you a PM with additional instructions. Once you'll be able to retry installation, it is paramount you let us know the exact error message and the files affected so that we can assist you understanding what could be the nature of the problem on your system.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Hi!

This time installation went a bit better: Garmin trainer failed to install with the same error, but plugin installed without errors. Will try to install trainer separetly and check if this works, a bit later.

Ok, i've managed to install Garmin trainer separately using the link provided in the RXP manual. Everything is working now (exept automatic trainer installation)

• Like 2