Sign in to follow this  
GaryG

Flight Unlimited III - Windows 10

I saw one forum on Flight Unlimited III about running on windows 10 but it was closed. I am a new member and can't seem to find any more discussion about it. I'd be glad to hear from others who love this old flight sim and have or are trying to get it to run on windows 10. My Flight III runs almost perfect, great graphics, added planes and packages but the program crashed to the desktop as soon as I land (actually touch down) at an established airport. This doesn't happen on open fields or landing on water in a sea plane.

Any help would be awesome. Glad I joined this forum. Hopefully I can hear from some of the other Flight Unlimited III simmers. Thanks for any help that you might give.

GaryG