Sign in to follow this  
Lidad97

Justsim EDDLv2 Runway 05L/23R Missing

Dear Community:

I have another question/problem, this time regarding Justsim Düsseldorf EDDLv2. I couldn't find anybody else who has this problem so I decided to ask in this forum.

As mentioned in the title Runway 05L/23R is missing. I mean, the scenery is correctly displayed but something must be wrong with the AFCAD. Ai Traffic is only using the other runway and if I'm approaching I'm not able to select this runway on my ATC window. Nevertheless the runway is fully useable. The frequencys are correct, and the runway and all taxiways are displayed as they should. 

It's a minor problem but still disturbs me in my perfectionism. Has somebody the same problem and know how to fix this? Or does somebody have a different AFCAD which I could try?

Thank you and kind regards

Elias

1 hour ago, Lidad97 said:

It's a minor problem but still disturbs me in my perfectionism.

I don't really have a solution for the problem itself, but in order to alleviate your perfectionism concerns, consider this NOTAM:

DUS Effective: 29.Dec.2020 1127z - UFN A8377/20
RWY 05L/23R CLSD, DUE TO REDUCED FIRE BRIGADE COVERAGE.
Edited by thepilot
  • Like 1

Hey, thank you for your reply, I'm actually aware of this NOTAM, but in the simulator it would be much better if both runways would be activ as there is too much traffic in DUS for single runway operation (when coordinated by Ai). 

It would reduce many go arounds and the huge amount of ACs waiting on the runway for takeoff....