Sign in to follow this  
RogueJeff

MSFS 2020 & the Logitec Extreme 3D Joystick

Hello!

I've been using MS Flight Simulator since the 1997 edition release, and have upgraded every time a new edition came out. In previous editions, setting the key assignments on my Logitec Extreme 3D joystick has been pretty easy & straightforward.

However, in the new 2020 edition, I have run into a brick wall 😭.  I found the place to make the changes to the settings, and have tried my best to set up a personal category of settings to match what I have used in past editions. I have had no luck whatsoever, and I can't begin to say how upsetting this is. I bought the software when it was first released, and I have yet to even be able to use it because I cannot figure out an easy way to program the settings on the aforementioned joystick. The preset assignments are awful, and not at all what I am accustomed to.

Has anyone else had this problem? Can anyone help me? I desperately want to use my new 2020 edition and miss flying!! The lack of a users manual/guide on the part of Microsoft is a sign of incredible shortsightedness...even one that people to buy/subscribe to!

Thanks in advance!

Maybe this might help?  Welcome to the AVSIM forums!

Charlie Aron

AVSIM Board of Directors-Moderator-Registrar

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Patience will help. My Extreme pro works quite well following the many guides available.  Find any one of them and set it up.  Don't forget to save it and remember, you may use either default, or custom for each aircraft you may fly.