Sign in to follow this  
waltpop

Aerosoft CRJ4 & Honeycomb Throttle Quadrant

Loaded flight plan in cdu. When I go to "Dial" in the altitude with the quadrant, altitude does not change in the PFD.

Also when I started the flight, I got aiborne, I have a flight plan loaded and have the PFD nav set to FMS1. When I turn the auto pilot on and hit nav, the nav button turns off and the HDG button goes on. Turn HDG off and hit NAV again and the same thing happens. HDG stays lit, but it does follow the flight plan. And one more thing, If I'm entering a flight plan, and make a mistake, I hit DELETE to correct the error and "DELETE" stays in the scratch pad. Can't get rid of it. Any one else having these problems or any suggestions on this? Thanks Walt and "Happy Flying" see ya'all at FL400

Walt Popowski

Well on my quadrant which I havent had long and is bloody awesome wont bloody work prpoerly, I have to lift the landing gear 3 times up and down to drop the landing gear on the plane, none of the swithces work, all what works is the little flap lever and the throttle, thats it. after numerous flights I havent once managed to capture the glideslope either.... doing my blooooody head in it is!

I've gone back to the WT CJ4 for now ........when the the plane gets fixed I'll give it another go.....I want to be able to use my quadrant obvoiusy, cost me a lot of money....I have the yoke on order too from amazon....been waiting for that since bloody christmas!! 

Regards

Paul EGCC

I love the Honeycomb Yoke and Throttle Quadrant. Took a while before I understood with the set up, but I got better. You do need to create the profiles though. Prop, double prop, 2 jet engine, 4 jet engine etc. Finally got everything working smoothly and must say they are the best investment for flight sim. I emailed Honeycomb about my problems with the quadrant and the new Aerosoft MSFS CRJ. They said that these problems were likely from Aerosoft and they were working with Aerosoft to correct the problems. So I'll wait it out. As far as your Honeycomb Yoke, there is shortages on some of these. But hopefully you will get yours soon, I can't say enough good things about mine. I love it. The Quadrant you can't find, and if you do, their charging double for it. I see them go for  $500.00. Give Honeycomb an email and tell them what kind of problems your having, they have always been good getting back to me with answers. So I'm sure they will help you. "Good Luck" Maybe we will pass at 40000 feet some day. Happy Flying. Let me know how you make out. Walt

Walt Popowski