Sign in to follow this  
spottair

Blacklist causes AAO to stop working

AAO 2.0.6 interferes with my Stream Deck. I use original Stream Deck software for handling Stream Deck.

Tried to added Stream Deck to blacklisted devices on AAO, but it causes AAO to stop working. Adding any device to AAO's blacklist produces the same result.

Strange, my StreamDeck has been working fine throughout the development of the 2.06, and it still does. I have it on the blacklist too. During the past few days I have been using it a lot, because of the MSFS issue.

I will look into that tomorrow. Can you be more specific about what you mean by "interfere"? What ecactly is happening when you are doing what?

LORBY-SI

So I ran a couple of tests - but unfortunately I wasn't able to replicate the problem.

I have the Elgato StreamDeck thing on my blacklist, and everything seems to work normally. I think that this may be the other way around - it is not the blacklist per se that is causing your problem, but a non-standard USB device may be interfering. I have seen that before, for example with a DAC hardware that was flooding AAO with button events - but of course a DAC is not an input device in any sense of the word.

I'd suggest that you send an email with your proof of purchase to the address on the last page of the AAO manual. I will probably need logfiles etc.

LORBY-SI