Hi all not sure if anyone has the file still... But since the hovercontrol website has been down I can't get the ICARO aw139 base pack  for fsx / fs9.  Does anyone still have the file would be great if someone to send it to me , I had it also but my hard drive crashed and had to reinstall back addons I backed up.  But yeah would be great if someone has it the base pack and the addon packs with it.

Regards 

André

Welcome to the AVSIM forums!  How about this download?   https://www.helisimmer.com/downloads/fsx/aircraft/icaro-aw139-updated

Also.... icaro_aw139.zip in the AVSIM Library

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

thanks i have both of these models... but i found the base pack yesterday from continuous searching 

i'll link the base pack for anyone who has being looking for it  

Sorry for sending this late but the site I got it can no longer be found.... Sorry and I no longer have the file either