Sign in to follow this  
Guest wiz_of_wuz

Need to ask a favor!!! PLEASE!!!!!

Would someone please post a screenshot of the CRJ-700 and 737 cockpit in 2D mode(F10) If you have a ATI video card that would be GREAT! NVIDIA would work for comparison if available. :) If I could get one at night and one during the day that would be great. Really i wont be picky because I am desperate. I am still trying to figure out if I have a problem or it is me just being to critical. I like the 2D mode but it looks really bad to me :( Any help will be appreciated and Thanks!!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Would someone please post a screenshot of the CRJ-700 and 737>cockpit in 2D mode(F10) If you have a ATI video card that>would be GREAT! NVIDIA would work for comparison if available.> :) If I could get one at night and one during the day that>would be great. Really i wont be picky because I am desperate.> I am still trying to figure out if I have a problem or it is>me just being to critical. I like the 2D mode but it looks>really bad to me :( Any help will be appreciated and>Thanks!!I have to chop a little from the right side and bottom to upload to this forum.I just checked the uploaded jpegs and they don't look very good.On my computer the graphics are next to perfect.

>I have to chop a little from the right side and bottom to>upload to this forum.>>I just checked the uploaded jpegs and they don't look very>good.>On my computer the graphics are next to perfect.Waldo!Dude you answered the question!! I can not tell you how much I appreciate it! If you look at the panels they look like they were painted in water color and the color ran. If you look at the upper left of the 700 panel it is really bad. Thanks You Sir and Salute!!!!ThanksBrian