Sign in to follow this  
gryper

Can't Scroll Little Navmap in VR

I cant seem to be able to scroll the map while in VR, but only zoom. I cant unlock the aircraft view. I believe I have all the settings set properly. Does this not work? I can scroll it in the main map outside of VR.

Edited by gryper

15 hours ago, albar965 said:

Is this LNM standalone or using a plugin in MSFS?
Can you move the map with cursor keys somethow?

Alex

Not sure what you mean. It's 2.6.11. I have fs-base-ingamepanels-lnm in the community folder. I think I had to use this either for VR or maybe it is to get the LNM icon to appear in the menu bar? I cant recall.

I have to open Little Navmap in its own browser on my desktop and then in the sim in the cockpit menu window I can select Little Navmmap and it will pop up in VR. I can see the map like the stock VFR map. There are no buttons, only the map itself. To select different icons, I have to go to the desktop browser, and the map changes will appear inside VR. Inside VR, only zoom works directly above my aircraft icon. I cannot unlock the aircraft icon to say, scroll up 300 miles to view my destination airport.

However, on the LNM browser on mydesktop outside of VR, I can scroll around the world to see anywhere, just not in VR. The cursor keys dont seem to do anything and I did not see anywhere in the control settings to change it.

Edited by gryper

Actually, problem solved. I just bought Rafael Santos' map pack for LNM. It works great. I'd highly recommend it for VR users.

7 hours ago, gryper said:

Not sure what you mean. It's 2.6.11. I have fs-base-ingamepanels-lnm in the community folder. I think I had to use this either for VR or maybe it is to get the LNM icon to appear in the menu bar? I cant recall.

You might want to ask the developer of fs-base-ingamepanels-lnm for support. I did not write this plugin and cannot change anything in the map appearance in VR.