Sign in to follow this  
jmfabio

First Flight

I have been flying sims since mid 90s. I enjoy them immensely. And I purchased MSFS last September. Only have been able to get to it in the past week due to myriad reasons. After making sur everything was updated, I tried setting controls and spent 4 days in frustration trying to successfully complete a flight. Long story short finally did it today in the Cessna 172 from Williamsport PA to Wilkes Barre PA. What a sim! Almost everything on ultra with a 1080 TI 11G at 30FPS. I am thrilled! Still have some controls and assignments with my X55 to sort out and get away from using the keyboard. But I am on my way.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Get used to disappointment - The Dread Pirate Roberts

Excellent news, and great to hear. Nit-picking aside, it is an incredible sim. Long may your journey continue. 

5950X, RTX3090, 32GB@3600, Samsung Evo NVME 1TB, Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswinds, Reverb G2.

Oh Oh, another MSFS addict.   🙄

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310