Sign in to follow this  
ehtx28

Models and liveries for MSFS 2020

As the title says are there any models and liveries publicly available to use with Real Traffic and PSXT? Could people point me to those please, thank you.

Take care,

Rick Adams

Sofar only the Liveries Megapack as indicated in my PSXT_MSFS introductory document.

Some people have tried to use the IVAO_MTL package but that package is not yet successfully converted to the new data structure of MSFS and leads to incorrect creation of ai aircraft. 

AIG is working on its livery set but it is a lot of work. ETA: Q4 2021.

Edited by kiek

20 hours ago, kiek said:

Sofar only the Liveries Megapack as indicated in my PSXT_MSFS introductory document.

Some people have tried to use the IVAO_MTL package but that package is not yet successfully converted to the new data structure of MSFS and leads to incorrect creation of ai aircraft. 

AIG is working on its livery set but it is a lot of work. ETA: Q4 2021.

Hi, until MSFS update 1.15.7.0 I have been using offline traffic using some converted fsx models and liveries and bgl file compiled using AIG. Unfortunately, as you surely know, that update messed everything and now the sim follows the correct flightplan, choses the correct model, but choses an absolutely random livery 😭

If I wanted to try online traffic using your great mods, how could I use all the converted models and liveries I have created? The structure is the following: Custom AI traffic folder (inside Community folder) contains a folder for each model (B738 - A320 - etc.) and each folder contains aircraft.cfg and as many model and texture folders as many liveries I have.

Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, anthony15 said:

If I wanted to try online traffic using your great mods, how could I use all the converted models and liveries I have created?

Well I am no expert in MSFS livery structures, so I cannot help you with that.

The only thing I can say is imitate the structure used by Liveries Megapack. If you do that you can let AILG_MSFS generate the info that PSXT_MSFS needs to inject those liveries in MSFS.

Or better, wait till the "professionals" come up with MSFS compatible liveries.