Sign in to follow this  
lliaudais

"Bug" Reports/Request for Change(s)

Guest JoeInCT

Assuming that the ACES team is working on a patch, here's some things I'd like to see changed:1) In the exterior view, unless some aircraft have "spinners", it appears to me that some of the wheels are not spinning upon landing.2) If you select an aircraft to fly in "free flight", and then try to change it to an aircraft of the same type but a different sub-type (i.e. a different paint scheme), it will not change when selected. It appears FSX doesn't see a similar airplane (with a different color) as a change, and therefore does not load the newly selected aircraft. For example, I accidentally chose the white RJ, but when I tried to select the purple, it wouldn't change. You have to select a different airplane, and then go back to the aircraft you really want. That doesn't seem right to me.3) I use a TripleHead2Go, which means I have a really wide aspect ratio (the equivalent of a 45 x 9 aspect ratio monitor). If I pop a 2D window, such as the GPS, the window is stretched. It would be nice if FSX detected the aspect ratio & then displayed the 2D window in the correct aspect ratio. It is not a big deal since you can resize the 2D window, but it would be nice -- especially since monitors other than 4 x 3 are becoming popular.Some of these things may have already been addressed in the forums & I may be missing something. So if I am, please don't flame me. Just thought I would ask for some changes in the patch.Feel free to add your own request(s) or reports for the upcoming patch...

Hi JoeI have no problems switching between color schemes (tested the Baron that was loaded when I read your post) nor do I recall hearing anyone else mention this as a problem (bug). No bug apparently in FSX in this regard.Loyd