Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

reece0306

Cannot right click on airport gate as start location

I know that I can just right click on the gate I want to spawn at by going to the gate on the map and right clicking. It is then supposed to show a menu where you can set the gate as departure. For me it does not work at all. It is blanked out even when right clicking on the gate. I also create the flight plan using the description.

You have to right click at the center of the parking spot. Otherwise the menu item is disabled.

Also check if you do not have "Use Navigraph for all features" selected in the scenery library menu. The Navigraph database does not contain parking spots and you probably see only gates from the background map like the OpenStreet map. "Use Navigraph for navaids" and procedures is the default mode.

Alex

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.